Tuesday, 19 January 2010

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 62 - sketch



I loved following the sketch for this weeks challenge over on Whiff of Joy.  The image I have used is my latest purchase called Charlotte with Large Letter which I coloured in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie.  The pink backing dp is from SU called Rose Red cardstock. The dp is from The Paper Company Studio called Flower Argyle.  The sentiments are also new from WoJ.  The ribbon is from Hobbycraft.  The large flower is Prima Painterly Petals Anglique and the roses are from wildorchidcrafts. 

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card. I adore thrse new WOJ images. Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Stampin Mindy said...

I love this stamp and your beautiful flowers. Hugs!

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab and what wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a cute card Jayne - love that image :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails