Monday, 25 January 2010

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 63



What a lovely challenge over on Whiff of Joy this week.  You have a choice of the following to follow:-


1.  4 patterned papers, 3 bling, 2 flowers or
2.  3 patterned papers, 2 bling, 1 flower


I chose to do the 2nd one and this is what I came up with.  I used my Melinda blowing Kisses, coloured her in with copics and crystal Glamour Dust on her wings, cut out with my Labels 8 nestie and mounted with sticky pads.  The dp I have used is all from the same Making Memories Love Notes collection.  The floral one is called Lace Love Notes, the script one is called Sampler Love Notes and the small pink hearts is called Patterned Heart Love Notes. I also used plain backing card called Regal Rose from the Rich Regals card stock pack.


The ribbon called Celebrate It from the USA was sent to me in a RAK, the hearts are from Club Green, the rose is from wildorchidcrafts, the charm is from my stash and the leaves were cut out of pastel shimmer card with my L-Em punch.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I love your papers and hearts. The flower is darling. this was such a fun challenge huh? :) Hugs!

Mary Lou said...

Beautiful card Jayne!!! Love the dp hearts and the branches(leaves) around your rose. The charm is a superb addition!!
Blessings
Mary Lou

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Jayne. Love the valentines theme you've gone for! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

JanJay said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, really pretty

Jan xx

Bev said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us this week x

Faye said...

I LOVE this card, it's so sweet! x

My name is Wynneth said...

Another beautiful card Jayne :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails