Friday, 8 January 2010

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE - aqua and red



What a lovely colour challenge this week to follow which is to use aqua and red.  I have used an image stamped for me in a Rak from Vicky, coloured her in with copics and crystal glamour dust on the wings and cut out with my circular nestie.  


The red backing card is from SU Bold Brights cardstock called Real Red.  The aqua dp is from My Mind's Eye Deena's Penny Lane called Free Bird "Passion"Robin's Eggs Paper.  The ribbon is from Hobbycraft.  The large rose is from Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine and the red roses are from wildorchidcrafts which I have dipped into glamour dust for a shimmer effect.  The leaves are cut out using my L-Em punch and dusted also with the same glamour dust.  The adhesive gems are from The Snowman crystals range.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Faye said...

Jayne it's gorgeous! I love these flowers - where are they from? xxx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Jayne. I love your flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Donalda said...

Oh such a gorgeous card dear.
The flowers are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us dear at WOJ

Annchen said...

so cute and lovely flowers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails