Thursday, 21 January 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GUEST DESIGNER CALL NUMBER 2



Well I couldn't miss out creating yet another entry into the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer call and as its one of my daughter's school friends birthday on Sunday couldn't resist another entry!  Head along to Katharina's  blog to find out how you to could become a Guest Designer for 2 months.


I used my Princess Charlotte stamp, coloured her in with copics and crystal Glamour Dust, cut out edging with my Martha Stewart punch and mounted onto Regal Rose cardstock from SU Rich Regals cardstock pack.  For the dp I used SU Sweet Always Designer Paper Series and used my Martha Stewart scallop edge punch for detail.  The crochet flowers I received in a birthday RAK which I used a Whiff of Joy bead cap in the centre of the large flower and finished off with a pearl brad from my stash.  The ribbon is also from my stash.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy Fairy Sayings which is stamped onto a small chipboard label and distressed with Worn Lipstick distressed ink.


This call ends on Saturday 23rd January.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Margreet said...

great card Jayne.......nice details......for me you are a winner......wish you lots of success!
xxx Margreet

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, this is lovely. Good luck with the GDT call.

Katharina Frei said...

Another adorable card Jayne!!
Love it!
Katharina xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a really sweet card Jayne and those crochet flowers look fabulous on there :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails