Monday, 15 February 2010

1ST DT CARD FOR ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG - D is for Decorations with added ribbon



Well it was typical that as I was originally posting this post we had a powercut just as it was going dark but luckily it has just come back on so making the most of it just in case it happens again!


I still can't believe that I was picked to be one of the replacement  ladies for  this Christmas card challenge blog called ABC Christmas Challenge Blog of which every fortnight we will be making christmas cards.


This is my card for D is for Decorations with added ribbon.  I used my Merry Christmas Tilda masked with Jolly Ornaments coloured her in with copics and cut out using my Labels One Nestability.  The backing card is the same reversable sheet as the dp from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses called Thin Ice.  The ribbon is from my stash, blue adhesive gems Papermania.  The sentiment is from Penny Black also cut out with the same Nestie set.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

such a great card Jayne...love your colouring Tilda!
xxx Margreet

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab ! :-)

welcome to the team :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Samantha said...

Hi Jayne, great card and really great to have you as apart of our team!! hugs Samantha :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails