Wednesday, 24 February 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - E is for Elf - DT card



The challenge this fortnight over on ABC Christmas Challenge is E is for Elf with added red and green and is sponsored by Lacey Stamp and Create.


I received this elf  image called Wee with Christmas Tree illustrated by N. Fickel, coloured it in with copics and cut out with my long rectangle Nestie.  The green backing card is called Glorious Green and the red backing card is called Real Red both from Stampin' Up Bold Brights cardstock pack.  The dp I'm not sure what it is called as these were odd sheets in my stash.  The green ribbon is also from my stash which is threaded through my Marianne Design Creatables Die using Real Red cardstock.  The gems are Papermania and the sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk mounted onto a red oval cut out with my SU oval punch.


Even though this is only my second creation for the DT I'm really enjoying myself and getting to know all the rest of the lovely DT.  


Jayne xx



8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Jayne this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) i love this image and the papers and embellies you used are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card jayne. I love Wee, isn't he so cute peeking behind the tree?! And that threaded ribbon is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Annie said...

such a cute elf on your card - fabulous!
hugs, annie x

Squirrel x said...

Brilliant card bird, loving it lots! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Helen said...

Gorgoeus card Jayne - love all the trees on the papers!
Helen x

Samantha said...

Really cute! just love these WOJ stamps, and the papers too! :0)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Jayne. I love everything about it. Cathy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails