Monday, 8 February 2010

ASPOONFULLOFSUGAR CHALLENGE 89 - Lets Get Sketchy


Well I wasn't going to make anymore Valentine Cards but couldn't resist following the sketch on A Spoon Full Of Sugar.


I used my Elise stamp from Sugar Nellie, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto red Bazzill cardstock.  The heart dp is Making Memories Love Notes Stitched Heart and the text dp is MM Love Notes Sampler.  I used my scallop and plain heart nesties to cut these out.  The  string of red hearts is from Papercellar.  The heart embellishment is also from Making Memories.  I used a SU sentiment from the Circle of Friendship stamp set which was cut out with my SU 1" circle punch.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

{Jane} said...

So pretty - love the image (i fell some spending coming on LOL)

Hugs Jane x

jojo79 said...

Great card - Love this image

Jo

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails