Monday, 1 February 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNERS ARE..........

What a lovely response to my Maganolia Ink Magazine blog candy.  I have drawn the names of the 2 lucky ladies using the Random Generator and the lucky ladies are.....


1.     AIR20
2.     MERY


Congratulations ladies and so if you would like to email me at jayne_hayward2004@yahoo.co.uk with you full names and addresses I will send out your magazines.


If I haven't heard anything by Friday 5th February I will redraw again.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Mery said...

Ow thank you.. I will mail you right now.. I am happy ..

Hugs Mery

Tany Sol said...

Congratulations !!

Air20 said...

Ураааа! Thank you soooo much! I sooo appreciate your candy giveaway. Super big big hugs!
Hugs,
Natalya

Belyona said...

Congrats, lucky winners!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails