Wednesday, 10 February 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS 88


I loved creating this sketch and used one of my latest new stamps Tilda Writing Diary, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular Nestie.


All the dp is SU Designer Series Paper called Delicate Dots.  I used Certainly Celery and So Saffron backing card from SU and Star Mist Bazzill backing card.  The ribbon is from my stash and the adhesive green gems are from Colorbok.  The sentiment is from WoJ and is cut out with my Long Rectangle Nestie.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Margreet said...

you're making a lot of cards Jayne........and they become lovelier and lovelier!!!!
xxx Margreet

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this Tilda ,, I never saw this one before ! :-) Lovely papers too ,, :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your card is beautiful! What a sweet Tilda image!

Aud said...

Wonderful card!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those papers and sweet Tilda.
luv
debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Wow, Jayne - this is a fabulous card :o) I love this image she is just too cute :o) You are definitely on a roll Hun, your cards just get better and better :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails