Tuesday, 2 February 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA - Hearts and Flowers


Well with Valentines Day coming up what an appropriate theme for this week over at Just Magnolia.  


I used 2 stamps from the Magnolia Winter Kit and masked them together using my Stamp-a-ma-jig from SU which after using several times of using  I would reckon its a must have for any crafter.  I coloured the images with copics and cut out with my Labels One Nestie.  The backing card is Ruby Red from SU Earth Elements cardstock pack.  The small heart dp is from Making Memories Love Notes Patterned Hearts and the large heart dp is also from Making Memories Love Notes called Stitched Hearts.  For the heart edging I used my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch.  Ribbon is from Celebrate.  Heart adhesive gems are Hobbycraft.  Roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the leaves are punched out of green shimmer card from my stash with my L-Em punch.




Jayne xx

6 comments:

{Jane} said...

Beautiful. Love the read flowers

Hugs Jane x

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful, I love this image and your papers and punched border. My favorite border punch at the moment. Have a great day!

Margreet said...

Wow Jayne........such an adorable card with so much haerts and flowers.............gorgeous.....you coloured Tilda fab!
xxx Margreet

Danni said...

Very pretty!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Tilda card, love all the hearts.
luv
debby

Bev said...

Such a beatuiful card, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails