Thursday, 25 February 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 43 - sketch



What a lovely sketch by JayJay to follow over on Just Magnolia this week.  I used Tilda sitting in Hat, coloured her in with copics and paper pieced her dress in the same dp I have used for the background.  I cut her out with my scalloped nestie and mounted onto bazzill cardstock also cut out with my scallop nestie.


The dp I have used I purchased this week is by K & Co called Daisy Pad.  The yellow backing card is Bazzill.   I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch for the fancy edging.  The large flowers are from Papermania and the smaller flowers are called Scrap Pack.  I used a Magnolia sentiment stamped onto the same background dp cut out with my Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio and threaded ribbon from my stash.  The gems are from Crafty Bitz.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Nicki said...

This is lovely, the colours are so soft.

Nicki.xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love this, it's very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails