Thursday, 11 February 2010

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - pink and grey


What a lovely colour combo to work with this week.  I used my Tilda holding Rose, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Four Nestie.  I also added a touch of glossy accents to the rose for detail.


The grey paper is from craftworkcards called Grape and Grey and the pink dp is from SU Rose Red Designer Series Paper pack.  For the backing I used SU Rose Red cardstock.  I used my Martha Stewart Daisy punch for the pretty scalloped detail.  Flowers I punched out with my Woodware flower punches and the pink gems were from my stash.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the shade of pink you've used, stunning details, thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge!hugs, Jane xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

I absolutely love this card Jayne :o) I so love pink and grey as a great combo and this tilda is really sweet :o) Your colouring, as usualy, is superb :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Kellie Winnell said...

I agree with Jane, this is truly gorgeous. The pink is so different to the way everyone saw it and I love that you jumped out of the box :) Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
Hugs Kel

Debbie Pamment said...

Wonderful job with the challenge. What a sweet Tilda to use too. Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow, this is stunning. A fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at MDUC. Hugs Jodie from Oz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails