Wednesday, 10 February 2010

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES (MAWTT) CHALLENGE 32 - childhood memories and sketch


I thought this was a lovely theme over on MAWTT which was to follow the sketch provided and add your choice of childhood memory.


As I had won $10 worth of digital downloads from Mo's Digital Pencil one of my choices was this lovely image called Em which I thought would be lovely as a childhood memory saying prayers before bedtime.


I coloured her in with copics and mounted onto pink Bazzill cardstock.  The dp is from Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pack.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the flower is from Prima Daisy Dreams.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Margreet said...

such a nice, sweet card Jayne!
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi thanks for joining in with us, I love this image and the card is so sweet. Hope to see you back again on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

Sue said...

awww this is such a cutie and you have coloured your image beautifully.very pretty card indeedy:)

thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Littleted62 said...

Such a lovely card Jayne, the soft pink is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.

Nicki, xx

thread-bare said...

Aww what a lovely card you have made & such a sweet memory. Thank you for joining in with my challenge this week at MAWTT xx Clare x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a sweet and gentle card Jayne - I love it :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails