Friday, 5 February 2010

POLLYCRAFT MONDAY CHALLENGE - Things with Wings



I just had to use one of my new downloads from Pollycraft's new release Lilybean Fairies set 1 called Primrose Carefree.  This is the first time I have ever used a digital download and can't believe how easy it is to print off.


I coloured her in with copics and mounted onto cardstock from SU Soft Subtles called Pale Plum.  The dp I received in a RAK and don't know what its called but think its gorgeous.  I used my eyelet border punch, oval punch and scallop oval punch all from SU.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy Fairy Sayings sentiment stamp set.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

welcome to the world of digi's! lol
i just adore your card jayne! and ofcourse the image is one of my fav's right now
love emma xxx

Sue said...

wow such a pretty card and i love the colours and the paper,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card Jayne...such lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails