Wednesday, 3 February 2010

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 88


I loved following the sketch this week on Sketch Saturday.  I used Tilda with flower garland which was sent to me in a RAK,  coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  All the dp are from the same Forever Friends paper pack called Pink Parfait.  The blue backing card is Bashful Blue from SU Soft Subtles and the pink backing card is SU Rose Red cardstock.


The ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment is from SU Wow Flowers stamp set which is cut out with my SU 1" circle punch.  The plain blue circle is cut using my Woodcare punch and the scalloped circle is cut out using my SU scallop circle punch.  The flowers are all Prima Daisy Dreams.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow Jayne..again a stunning card...nice colouring and beautiful DP!!
xxx Margreet

Andrea said...

hoi Jayne,
gorgeous card, love the image and the soft colors
hugs andrea

{Jane} said...

Lovely Jayne. The colouring on the image matches the papers perfectly

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie and fab papers, wonderful card.
luv
debby

Mery said...

Stunning card Jayne.. just wonderful.
and lovely lady.. I have a surprise on my blog for you.

Hugs Mery

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails