Saturday, 27 February 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 15 DT CARD - sketch




This week over on Sweet Stampin Challenge we have a lovely sketch to follow.  I have used one of my latest Whiff of Joy Stamps called Charlotte with Large Letter, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my square Nestabilitie.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Roses are both from wildorchidcrafts.


The Stampin Up products I have used are:-


Certainly Celery cardstock - Soft Subtles cardstock pack
So Saffron cardstock - Rich Regals cardstock pack
Tea Party Designer Series Paper
Sentiment from Oval All stamp set
Oval and scallop oval punch


Don't forget you don't have to use Stampin Up products but if you do you get an extra chance at winning our monthly prize.


Jayne xx

1 comment:

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

This is so darn cute I just love it! Love the stamp and the DPs are just wonderful!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails