Tuesday, 23 February 2010

SWEET TILDA


I have managed to make this card whilst my 5 year old daughter Seren is asleep as she is just getting over a sickness bug which started Sunday.  Hopefully tomorrow she will be back at school providing she has managed to eat some food and not been sick again!


I have used sketch 90 over on Friday Sketchers and incorporated it with the challenge over on Magnolia Down Under which is an easel card challenge 34.


The image I have used is called Sweet Tilda from Raising the Ceiling and Right Through My Heart collection.  I coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels 8 Nestabilitie.  I then edged with light blue chalk.  The dp I have used is from Forever Friends Pink Parfait and the backing is light blue and medium pink Bazzill cardstock.  The ribbon is from my stash, adhesive gems from Papermania and flower is Prima Daisy Dreams.  The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and is cut out with my Ribbon Tag Trio from Spellbinders Shapeabilities.


Jayne xx

9 comments:

Fran said...

Love the card, it is so pretty :) Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Chelsea said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better today.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC with is lovely card. I adore Sweet Tilda. ~Chelsea

Lacey Stephens said...

I'm so sorry to hear your little one is sick. It's so hard to see them like that. Hopefully she will be well soon.
This is a fantastic card! I love the easel cards...don't know why I don't make more of them!
~Lacey

Debbie Pamment said...

Sweet Tilda indeed!! Wonderful easel card - so fresh and bright.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Aud said...

Such a gorgeous card you made!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my how gorgeous is this. I love the DP and that image goes perfectly with it. Great easel card. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Kellie Winnell said...

Gorgeous easel card, love all your details, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

Hugs, Kel

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow, your Easel card is beautiful. Love your sweet image. These papers and your detail are fabulous. A wonderful take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under. Hope your DD is feeling better soon. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne said...

This is really pretty, love that sweet image and your lovely flower!! Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails