Monday, 1 February 2010

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 64


For this weeks challenge there is a sketch to follow.  I used my Willow with Strawberry Basket, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels One nestie.  The plain red card is Ruby Red from SU Earth Elements Cardstock.  The strawberry dp is Magnolia Strawberry's and Cream from the Lazy Summer Day's paper collection.  The circle dp is from SU Summer Picnic designer paper series.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy cut out with the same nestie. The ribbon and bow are from my stash.  Roses from wildorchidcrafts and leaves cut out of cardstock from my stash with my L-Em punch.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful card! I adore the strawberry paper you've used. Matches the image perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

jojo79 said...

Great card - I love the colours.

Jo
x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails