Monday, 8 February 2010

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 65 - Love


I didn't fancy making another Valentines card so as a friend of mine has given birth to her 3rd son I thought I would incorporate this weeks theme of Love in a new baby card.


I used my Willow holding Baby stamp, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Curved Rectangle Nestie.  The backing card is from Bazzill Basics Paper called Blind Date and the dp is the same reversable sheet from SU Designer Paper Series Paper Patterns called Bashful Blue.  The ribbon I bought from House of Frazer.  The roses are wildorchidcrafts and the 2 larger blue flowers were sent to me in a RAK from my friend Wynneth off her holidays in the USA last year.  The sentiment I typed and printed off my computer which was then cut out with my oval punch and mounted onto paper cut out with my scallop oval punch both from SU.  The  crystals are from The Snowman collection.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Margreet said...

great card Jayne and your colouring is fab!
xxx Margreet

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Jayne, i have to admit im pretty fed up with valentine cards myself, especially as i dont even send any out!! wow, what a gorgeous card, your friend is going to adore it. I have a thing about blue just now so love it even more! have a great day hugs Linda x

dragon said...

Jayne,
A fantastic Love card... The flowers are stunning too...

Lynn xx

Bev said...

Such a sweet card Jayne, wonderful colouring too. Thanks for joing WOJ challenges this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails