Wednesday, 10 March 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - F is for Frosty - DT Card


Here we go for another ABC Christmas challenge and now we are on F for Frosty which has been chosen by Lorraine with added SNOW.  The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp who are offering $15 to spend on their website and also we are offerering a Guest Designer spot.






For my card I chose Magnolia Frosty holding a snowflake, coloured him in with copics, added crystal glamor dust to the snowflake and added a Papermania adhesive blue gem.  I then cut him out with my circular nestabilitie and added Snow-tex for the snow detail.


The dp is Forever Friends Christmas Snow paper pack.  I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the edging and ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment is from Dovecraft and is cut out using a Woodware circular punch and mounted onto a scallop circle cut out with my SU punch.  The blue backing card is Bazzill cardstock.


Make sure you pop along to all the other DT blogs to see their fantastic creations.


Jayne xx



3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fabulous sweet snowman.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Wow - you have been busy!
Fab cards Jayne...I love the 'frosty' colours on this one!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow he is a cute little fellow and so frosty. Brr. Cathy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails