Wednesday, 24 March 2010

BIRTHDAY PROM TILDA


I really enjoyed following the sketch this week over on sweetsketchwednesday and have decided to make this card for my God-daughter Isobel who will be 3 on April 10th.


I have used my Prom Tilda stamp, coloured her in with copics and crystal glamour dust for detail, cut out with my circular nestability and mounted onto pink Bazzill cardstock cut out with my scallop circle nestability.


All the dp is from the same DCWV paper pack called Nana's Nursery Baby Girl.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship stamp set and is cut out with my SU circle punch and mounted onto pink Bazzill cardstock cut out with my Woodware punch.  The flower and silver gem flower were from my Grandma's craft stash.


Jayne xx

13 comments:

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love Tilda stamps and this one is perfect.... coloring is perfect and a beautiful card....

Harriet

mulberry station said...

I my goodness, this is adorable! Love your color combo and the image is really sweet!
Nancy SSW-DT

Stacy said...

Oh my! This is beautiful! The coloring is fab. that flower is to die for! I just love everything about it! Perfect! Thank you for joining us at SSW!

Katja of Katzz said...

What a very beautifull card and so sweet stamp of Tilda.
I want him (or her...)
Really adorable!

Greetings,
Katja

Lissa said...

She's so beautiful! She's sure to love it! LOVE that flower!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, adorable Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Terry Oulboub said...

Oh how I love Tilda and the way you have colored her is just wonderful! The papers are beautiful - love those scalloped circles. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

Jayne this is sooo cute Images and your color choice is beautiful..lovely card dear, Love, Monika

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a sweet birthday card for Isobel! I love the soft peachy pink that you used! And I also love that paper...purchased it last month and have really enjoyed that packet! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Arlana said...

What an adorable card. Love your sweet colors and paper. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!

KymKreates said...

Jayne,

As your friend I will tell you this is amazing and colored just beautifully!!! Now I must do my duty. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wed.

KymKreates

nicky said...

sooooooooooooooo wonderful! hugs nicky

Jeannie said...

Adorable and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails