Thursday, 25 March 2010

A BIT OF HANGLAR LOVE


What a really lovely sketch to follow this week over on Friday Sketchers.  I have used my newly purchased second hand stamp from a friend who is helping out her friend to raise some cash as they are relocating and need some extra funds!  I don't think I could ever part with Hanglar's but if needs must!


I coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.  All the dp is from Stampin' Up called Tea and Crumpets.  The green cardstock is also from SU called Always Artichoke and the pink cardstock is called Pretty In Pink.  The sentiment is from SU Best Yet stamp set.  The large flowers are from my stash and the roses are from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love your card and not sure i could part with her either.... beautiful color and coloring....

Harriet

Margreet said...

love your card......gorgeous DP and great colouring of the image!
xxx Margreet

delightfuldaisy said...

So sweet! Beautiful coloring!

Monika Reeck said...

Beautiful coloring and nice Images...love this card....best regards, Monika

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and so adorable.
luv
Debby

KymKreates said...

Jayne,

She is beautiful, I love the color combo you have used!!!! Everything about it is perfect!!! Coloring fab!

nicky said...

i love the su paper! great card! hugs nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails