Wednesday, 17 March 2010

BRIDESMAID TILDA!



Well I have been lucky enough to have received some Magnolia stamps from the forthcoming Fairytale and Wedding collection.  I ordered them from the US and they arrived yesterday and this stamp was one of them Bridesmaid Tilda.  I have followed the fabulous sketch over on Just Magnolia.


I coloured her in with copics and added Bubblegum Shimmerz to her wings then cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability and mounted with sticky pads.  All the dp are from the same Papermania paper pack called Rose Garden which are all mounted onto cream Bazzill cardstock.  The ribbon is called Very Vanilla from SU as is the sentiment from the Oval All stamp set and cut out with my SU oval punch and mounted onto dp cut out with my scallop oval punch also from SU.  The flowers are wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Margreet said...

wow Jayne....you're making such fab cards at the moment..and so many!!!!
xxx Margreet

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love the image and the card is stunning. I just can't keep up with all your cards just now.
The house I just saw was a demolition site... so I best go stand on the street corner..Lol..

Lynn xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet Jayne, a lovely Tilda!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Jayne, love the sweet Tilda and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love what you have done with my sketch and the beautiful colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Dena said...

Jayne, this is super pretty! Great paper choice!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

KymKreates said...

your coloring and shading on this Tilda are out of this world. Wonderful!!!!!!

Katja of Katzz said...

You have really sweet magnolia-stamps. I'm jalous!

X Katja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails