Wednesday, 10 March 2010

EVANGELINE WITH FLOWERS


I loved working with the sketch over on Sketch Saturday which this week is the turn of Maya to create the sketch to follow.  Up for grabs is a lovely new Hanglar stamp.


I used my new Digi stamped image from Pollycrafts called Evangeline from the new Retro range, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my circular nestability and edged with pink copic pen.  All the dp is from Forever Friends Pink Parfait paper pack.  The pink backing is SU Soft Subtles cardstock and the green backing is Bazzill.  I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace edge punch and small paper flowers which I placed an adhesive gem into the centre.  The sentiment is from SU Wow Flowers stamp set and is cut out using my oval and scallop oval punch both from SU.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Andrea said...

what a lovely card Jayne,
so sweet colors
hugs andrea

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful colours and cute image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails