Tuesday, 23 March 2010

FOR MY SPECIAL LITTLE LADY!


At the end of May my 5 year old daughter Seren will be bridesmaid for the first time at our best friend's wedding so  I have made this card for her.


I have used one of my new Magnolia's from the Wedding Collection, coloured her in with copics,  cut out with my Labels One Nestability and shaded around the outside with light blue chalk.


The dp I have used is Papermania Blueberry Hill Signature paper pack which has been mounted onto cream Bazzill cardstock.  The sentiment I typed out on my computer and cut out with my circle Nestability and mounted onto a larger circle again cut out of cream Bazzill cardstock and a light blue bow added.


The adhesive gems are Papermania and the roses are all Prima.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Jayne.....so nice for Seren to be bridesmaid!!
xxx Margreet

Kimba-Slydog said...

Your card is amazing. The flowers are so wonderful!!! Wow!!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

Hugs,
Nicole

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Oh Jayne, this is a beautiful card and so appropriate for a little bridesmaid....

Harriet

Jane said...

OH this is so sweet!!! gorgeous colouring and details, your daughter will love it so much! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xx

Lisa said...

Hello :)
Your card is Beautiful!Papers are just so pretty.
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Jayne.
luv
Debby

Kristy Young said...

Gorgeous pastal coloured card! very sweet.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC.

Kristy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the sketch. I hope your daughter has a wonderful day being a bridesmaid - what a lovely thought to make this card for her!
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails