Wednesday, 31 March 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYA



Yet another great sketch to follow over on sketch and stash this fortnight.  My 5 year old daughter has been invited to her ballet friend's birthday party on Saturday so thought this image fitted quite well.


 I decided to use my newest stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I bought a while back and this is the first time I have used her!  I then cut her out with my Labels Eight Nestability.    I have used cardstock from Stampin' Up called Pink Passion and neglected 12x12 scrapbook paper from The Paper Company Studio called Flower Argyle.  For the flower trim I used my brand new Martha Stewart Flower Shower punch which I bought from the NEC craft show.  Sentiment is from Personal Impressions and the flowers I had given to me from my friend Wynneth from her travels to Las Vegas last year made by Prima called Daisy Dreams Apple.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

KymKreates said...

this is so dang cute and I am certain she will adore it!!!

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card, I love the sweet stamp! So glad you enjoyed the sketch :0)
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

darcy48 said...

Such a gorgeous cute card love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails