Tuesday, 2 March 2010

IS IT TIME FOR APPLE PIE AT 100?


What another beautiful day we have - could spring be here at last?  The weather has inspired me with my choice of colours for this card.  I have made it for Margaret who will be 100 years old on April 4th (Easter Sunday) and Lacey has been asked to help arrange for 100 cards to be made and sent to Margaret as also she hasn't been very well.


I have followed a lovely sketch over on Friday Sketchers created by Carole which I have rotated to fit the image.   I have used one of my Sarah Kay stamps called Time For Apple Pie, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Ten Nestability.  The dp is new from Papermania called Rose Garden which the 6x6 paper pack also contains 3 die-cut sheets with alphabets, tags, borders and icons on.  I have used one of the tags which I added peel off silver numbers to.  The dark green backing card is from SU Earth Elements cardstock called Garden Green and the lighter green card is Bazzill.  The ribbon is from my stash and the gems are CraftyBitz.  The flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Margreet said...

stunning card Jayne......beautiful colours and you coloured the image fab!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Emma Lockley said...

very cute and great choice of colour combo
love emma xxx

Aud said...

This is beautiful! Love it!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails