Tuesday, 16 March 2010

JUST BECAUSE I CARE!


I thought I would have a go in this weeks Sketch and Stash challenge.  I decided to use my newest stamp Melinda Helping Angel which I won in one of the challenges at Whiff of Joy which I received yesterday, coloured her in with copics and gold glamour dust on her wings and cut out with my newest nesties Labels 10.  


The dp I have used is from a neglected My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper pack which I mounted onto cream Bazzill cardstock.  The sentiment is from SU Best Yet stamp set which I haven't used much at all.  The ribbon is new from Celebrate and the roses are wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Jayne.....great image which you coloured fab!
xxx Margreet

Becky said...

Aww, what a beautiful card Jayne, I love your new stamp, so very sweet!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

A beautiful card Jayne, I love what you've done with my sketch.
Such a sweet image and your papers and ribbon look perfect with her.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Sue said...

such a beautiful card,lovely image and gorgeous papers,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Jayne such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jayne, Great take on the sketch and I love the DP and image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Katja of Katzz said...

Ohhhh what a very sweet card you made. I love the dessinpaper you used. Maybe i must come over to the UK to shop for that nice papers...;)

You have fabulous stamps og Tilda, i like them very much. I'm very curious after the digi's we can use at digi doodle shops best! You???

Greetings,
Katja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails