Monday, 8 March 2010

Mother's Day Bear


What a lovely weekend we have had.  Shame its cold but its nice to see the sunshine for a change! 


I haven't entered this new challenge blog before Just Cute Bears so here's my first ever entry into it!  The theme this week is Mother's Day so new straight away which stamp I was going to use as I bought it specially for this special day last November at the NEC Hobbycraft show from Lili of the Valley.


I coloured the image in with copics and cut out with my Curved Rectangle Nestability.  I then mounted it with sticky pads.  All the dp is from Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pack mounted onto light blue Bazzill cardstock.  The fancy edging is cut out using my Martha Stewart Daisy punch, the ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx



8 comments:

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous Jayne

Thanks for joining us this week on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Sarah said...

Really sweet card, I love the little flowers on the corner.

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

xx :0)

Sonia said...

Lovely card Jayne.
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Lissa said...

This is so cute!!! I'm such a sucker for cute bears!!

Kat said...

This is so pretty. I love your papers, just perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Kat x

jenny said...

Very pretty card x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

stampingheaven said...

Adorable, very pretty. Thanks for joining in Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

Annie said...

I love this teddy bear and your card is so pretty in pink and blue. thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails