Wednesday, 10 March 2010

MY LITTLE HANGLAR GIRL


What a lovely sketch to follow this week created by Claudia over on Friday Sketchers.  I used my newly puchased Hanglar stamp from my friend Karin who lives in Holland, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my curved rectangles Nestability, I then mounted with sticky pads.


The dp I used is the same reversable sheet from SU Designer Series Paper called Sweet Always and the backing is also from SU called Pumpkin Pie from the Earth Elements cardstock pack.  The flower I bought from Hobbycraft and the ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and is also mounted onto the same cardstock from SU.


Jayne xx

1 comment:

Tanja said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful colours and papers!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails