Monday, 29 March 2010

MY NEW CRAFT STASH AND FRIENDS




What a fantastic time I had at the NEC Hobbycraft show on Saturday.  I was there for when it opened so could see most the stands before it got busy.  I met up with 2 of my lovely crafting friends Lynn and Wynneth who typically were spending on the Magnolia stand lol!


I didn't buy as much stash as usual as I didn't think there was much new stuff on sale but did take advantage of buying stash I knew otherwise would incur postage if I ordered online!  I can't wait to ink up my new stamps and also use the dp I bought.


Anyway I'd better start saving for the next show in November which when I definately tend to spend more!!


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Pascale said...

Lovely stash Jayne I am off to Ally Pally in a couple of weeks my first ever show xxx Hugs Pascale

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Looks like you have pretty good stash there, Jayne. Have fun playing with your new goodies! :)

Aussie Loz said...

My mouth is watering looking at your stash! Those craft shows look like a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails