Tuesday, 9 March 2010

ONE FOR THE GIRLS!


What a lovely challenge this week over on MAWTT which is themed 'One For The Girls' and so an excuse to make a Mother's Day card.  I had already made my Mom's card but a collegue of mine at work asked me to make one for his Mom as I had done one last year for him, so here it is.


My image is WoJ Willow with Champagne which I coloured in with copics and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability and stuck down with sticky pads.  The lilac backing card is from SU called Pale Plum from Soft Subtles Cardstock.  The dp is from Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Paper Pack.  I'm not sure who made the sentiment but I cut it out with my SU oval punch and mounted onto dp cut out with my SU scallop oval punch.  The lilac pearls are from Kaiser Scrapbook and the roses are wildorchidcrafts.  Ribbon from my stash.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL.




Jayne xx



2 comments:

Sue said...

such a beautiful card,gorgeous image,colours and papers..i love it:)

thank you fo rusing my sketch and for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Andrea said...

beautiful card, love the image
hugs andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails