Saturday, 6 March 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 16 DT CARD - Kids


I always seem to struggle when it comes to childrens cards as never know how many embellishments to use and what to use.  I have used a sketch given to us by Karin over on the PCP group We Love To Send A Rak - March Challenge.


The theme this week on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog is 'kids' - create anything for a child.  I decided to use a H&S stamped image I was sent in a RAK and coloured her in with copics.  The flower and brad are both from my stash.  The sentiment is from CuddlyBuddly and cut out with my SU 1" punch.  The other SU items used are as follows:-


Backing card - Green Galore from Bold cardstock and Apricot Appeal from Soft cardstock.
Dp - Designer Series Paper - Rainbow Sherbet
Scallop circular punch.


You don't have to use SU products but if you do you get a second chance of winning the monthly prize.


Jayne xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails