Saturday, 20 March 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD challenge 18 - Spring!


This week on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog we have a lovely theme which is anything to do with Spring - Easter, daffodil, pastel spring colours etc.


I have used one of my new Magnolia Easter stamps which I have masked with the Magnolia Open Gate, coloured with copics and mounted onto cardstock.  The flowers have been punched out using my Woodware flower punch with an adhesive green gem in the centre.  I have used the following SU products:-


Cardstock - Gabel Green - Bold Brights cardstock pack
Rainbow Sherbet dp
Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon


Don't forget we have a great monthly prize which has kindly been donated by Stacey - Darling Dots Hostess Stamp Set which you can't buy.




Also you don't have to use SU products but if you do you have a second chance of winning the prize.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

this Tilda is lovely and looks ready for anything coming her way. You did a wonderful job coloring and masking!!! Bravo!

Jo said...

This is gorgeous! I love the image and you've coloured it perfectly to match the yummy papers

have a fab weekend hunni xx

Emma Lockley said...

Your card is gorgeous jayne, love the d/p!

thank you so much for joining in with my Candy, I have even more up for grabs! Please pop over and take a look : )
love emma xxx

Faye said...

This is a lovely spring card, very fresh and pretty. Just like my beautiful birthday card - thank you so very much. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails