Saturday, 27 March 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD challenge 19 - sketch


Our challenge this week is to follow a fantastic sketch.












I have used one of my Tilda's from the Magnolia Winter kit, coloured her in with copics and cut her out using my oval nestability.  I then matted onto a scallop oval nestie cutout.  The roses are wildorchidcrafts and the adhesive pink gems are Hobbycraft.


The SU products I have used are:-


scallop edge punch
very vanilla ribbon
Tea Party Designer Paper
Sentiment from Best Yet Stamp Set


Don't forget to be entered twice into the draw for the monthly prize you must use SU products but if you haven't got any SU use whatever you have.  This months prize is kindly donated by which is


Jayne xx

5 comments:

KymKreates said...

your Tilda is lovely!!! coloring is beautiful. I need to color my Tilda's they just sit here looking at me.

nicky said...

wonderful card! hugs nicky

Karen Howard said...

Wow, stunning card! Love Tilda and the beautiful flowers.

Faye said...

Such a pretty card! xxx

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Your card is beautiful ... I love Tildas.... and thanks for sharing your purchases with us.... I am nosey so love seeing what all other people purchase and have.... thanks

Harriet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails