Saturday, 10 April 2010

SWEET STAMPIN DT CARD challenge 21 - colour combo



We couldn't believe how many entries we had for last week challenge so lets hope we can get more and more each week!


This week we have a lovely colour combo for you to choose a minimum of 3 colours to work with.




I have used Kraft, Not Quite Navy and Pretty in Pink as my colour choice.  The image is from Whiff of Joy called Confirmand Melinda which I coloured in with my copics, added glamour dust to her wings and cut out with my Labels 10 Nestability.  The open roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the closed roses were from the sale bin at Hobbycraft.  Pearls are from Kaisercraft.  


Stampin' Up products used are as follows:-


Eyelet border punch
Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper


This months prize has kindly been donated by our very own Faye who is offering a Stampin Up stamp set called On a Pedestal.






Don't forget you don't have to use Stampin' Up products but if you do you get a second chance of winning our monthly prize.


Do please pop over to see all the Design Team cards - links are on my sidebar.


Jayne xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails