Friday, 12 March 2010

A TOUCH OF IRISH CLOVER!


Over on the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog this week there is a recipe to follow.  The recipe is to use 3 design papers, 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 bow.


The image I have used I was sent in a RAK which I coloured in with copics, cut out with my oval nestability and mounted with sticky pads onto an oval cut out of SU cardstock called Green Galore.  The dp I have used are all from DCWV The Spring Stack and mounted onto the same cardstock as before and SU cardstock called Gable Green.  The buttons are also SU.  Ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are from Embellish the way you Want.


I am a member of the Yahoo group called Magnolia-icious and this month the mingle this month which I am taking part in is 'Green' hence why the colour chosen.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Andrea said...

lovely card,
love the image and the colors
hugs andrea

Only by His Grace said...

Hi Jayne,
Your card is super. great job.
Hugs Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails