Monday, 1 March 2010

WILLOW DRESSING UP!



What a lovely weekend I have had.  I went out for a curry on Saturday night with my husband, daughter and some friends, then on Sunday we all went out for a lovely dinner  with my brother's family and my mom and dad to celebrate my dad's birthday today.


I really enjoyed following the sketch over on this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge blog and this is what I came up with.


I used one of my new stamps Willow Dressing Up, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Four Nestabilitie.  The dp I have used is from Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called Tea Party and the backing card is from  SU Soft Subtles cardstock pack called Pretty In Pink and Almost Amethyst.


For the flower edging I used my Martha Stewart deep edge punch.  The large flower and leaves are cut out using my Marianne Design Creatables Ribbon Die Set finished off with a SU Filigree Designer Brad.  The smaller flower is from Prima.  The ribbon is from my stash and the pink adhesive gems are Hobbycraft.  The sentiment is from SU Circle of Friendship set stamped onto the same SU cardstock and layered onto a circle cut out with my Woodware circle punch and SU scallop circle punch.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

such a cutie Jayne.....congrats on your dad!
xxx Margreet

Andrea said...

hohw, what a stunning card, love it very much
hugs andrea

jojo79 said...

Great use of sketch, Love the colours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails