Thursday, 18 March 2010

WoJ GUEST DESIGNER CALL - 2nd entry



Well I couldn't resist making another entry for the latest Whiff of Joy Guest Design Team call  and this is what I came up with.




If you pop over to Katharina's blog all the details are posted on there as to the requirements and what you could win.


I chose to do a gatefold card which I have never done before.  I used my Willow with Champagne stamp, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability and used brown chalk to highlight around the edges.


The dp I have chosen is from Stampin Up called To The Nines Speciality Designer Paper.  I used SU Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and button from my stash to match Willow's dress. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Anytime Messages stamp set.   The flower has been made up from my stash and the flower centre is from Prima.


Jayne xx



5 comments:

Margreet said...

wow Jayne........such a gorgeous card.......wish you all the luck of the world for the GD C\call!
xxx Margreet

Abi said...

Totally beautiful Jayne, wonderful colours, amazing image well coloured. Just WOW all round! Good Luck for the GDT.

KymKreates said...

your card is spectacular, your coloring is super. I especially adore how you colored her hair!!!! You did a great job!!! My fingers are crossed!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh this card is gorgeous...wonderful coloring...love this

Katharina Frei said...

What a beautiful piece of art – I love your card.

Thanks for participating in the GD call.
Best regards
Katharina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails