Tuesday, 16 March 2010

WoJ GUEST DESIGNER CALL





If you pop over to Katharina's blog you will find out more details for entry into the new Guest Designer Call.  The theme this time is to follow a recipe which consists of 1 cardstock, 2 design papers, 1 ribbon and 1 button.


I have used my WoJ Willow Dressing Up stamp, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Four Nestability.  The dp is from Stampin Up called Designer Series Paper Patterns in Bashful Blue and the cream cardstock is Bazzill.  I distressed the edges and edged in the same copic blue I used on Willow's dress.


I used my SU eyelet border punch for detail. Ribbon is from Celebrate and the button is from my stash.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

kaos said...

What a beautiful card! very pretty colours!

Ulli said...

Hi Jayne,

your card looks great - so simple with only embellishments. Great job.

Ulli

Katharina Frei said...

What a great card – the colour combination is really great.

Thanks for participating in the GD call.
Best regards
Katharina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails