Wednesday, 7 April 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE DT CARD - H is for Holly

Its the turn of Helen to host the challenge this fortnight over on ABC Christmas Challenge which is Holly with the addition of a sketch to follow.  We have our lovely sponsor Simon Says Stamp offering $15 to spend in their store and also we are offering a Guest Designer spot.




I have used one of my winning digital stamps from Mo's Digital Pencil Too called Christmas Fairy Holly, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular Nestability.  I holly backing papers from Bazzill, Papercellar and Imaginisce.  The plain green backing card is from SU called Always Artichoke.  The holly ribbon I bought from the NEC Hobbycraft show (not sure of the store), sentiment is from craftworkcards, red adhesive gems from Hobbycraft and the holly is from Craftime.






Pop along and take a look at all the other Design Team cards which are linked on my sidebar.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Margreet said...

wow Jayne..love your "holly" card..cute stamp and great colouring!
xxx Margreet

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne! The image is fab...and the holly ribbon is just perfect!
Helen x

Samantha said...

This is soooo pretty! such a lovely image love how you have put it together! hugs Samantha :0)

jo said...

Very pretty! Love christmas in April! :)

KymKreates said...

This is one of my favorite Mo's stamps I have used it a couple of times myself!!!!Colored beautifully!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Purple said...

She is just gorgeous! I have no idea how to use digi stamps. I think I need to look into this...

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful image and layout it is very serene. Cathy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails