Wednesday, 21 April 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE DT CARD - I is for Ice


This fortnight on ABC Christmas Challenge its my turn to host the challenge which is I is for Ice with an addition of Snowflakes.


We have been kindly sponsored by StitchyBearStamps who are offering to our lucky winner a stamp of their choice from the shop.






We have all been given a digital download from the store of our choice and I chose this one is called Wishing You Well, coloured it in with copics and glamour dust for the ice.  The snowflake dp is from Doodlebug called Flurry which is mounted onto aqua blue card from my stash.  I have used my snowflake Sissix embossing plate on the plain blue card, added white ribbon from my stash and added blue adhesive gems to finish off.  The large snowflakes is a collectable Martha Stewart punch and for the smaller snowflakes I used a punch given to me by my late Grandma.


Don't forget to pop over to look at the other creations by the other members of the design team.  Links in the sidebar of my blog.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous icy card and great sparkle too!
hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Lovely card Jayne - love the colours you've used!
Helen x

Samantha said...

fab card hunny! I love the Icicles too! love the way you have coloured your image too! and hunny I hope your ok! I know you were going away on your hols so hope your home safe soon! hugs Samantha :0)

stitchy said...

Jayne, how beautiful you made that snowman look, I absolutely love that blue that you used..your talent is wonderful, thank you so much for using my image and making him look so gorgeous...

stitchy xoxox

stitchy said...

Jayne, I know I was in here to tell you what a beautiful creation you made from my stamp, but I guess blogger acting a fool again lol..anyway, thank you so much, your talent exceeds you..this creation is so beautiful..

stitchy xoxox

sam said...

Great card hun. Love how you've used the glitter on Stitchys image too.
Sam x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) i love this image,,, very cute and the colours and papers are perfect ,,, very icy :-)

luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails