Tuesday, 6 April 2010

CLOVER I BELIEVE!


I hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend?  On Sunday I went on an Easter Bunny hunt with my 5 year old daughter Seren at a National Trust property in Bridgnorth which was lovely and then Monday we all went to Aberystwyth for the day complete with Timmy the dog!  We all had a fab time even though it was a bit windy!


I have found this great new challenge blog called craftsandme which their first challenge is a theme of Fairies or Wings.  As I haven't any of their stamps which if you do you can get a second chance of winning the weekly prize I have used one of my digital downloads from pollycraftdesigns called Clover I Believe.  I coloured her in with copics and edged the tips of her wings with gold Stardust gelpen.


The backing card I have used are both from Stampin Up called Certainly Celery and Rose Red.  The ribbon is also SU.  The dp is from the same Basic Grey paper pack called Green at Heart.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams.  I also added adhesive pink gems from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Beautiful card.... I love the fairy image.... and your coloring is wonderful....


Harriet

Teresa said...

Hello,This is a lovely image and colouring sweet embellies A really sweet card
Thankyou for joining in at crafts and me 1st challenge, Good luck!
Luv Teresa x

Crafteezee said...

Fab image and love your colour combo. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me on our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jayne i love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first Challenge. luv gina xx

I have a sweet pea stamp up for grabs on my blog. xx

jo said...

Cute! I love all the pink! :)

Samantha said...

awwwwwwwwww how cute! love the fairy and the colours you have used! Samantha :0)

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet! Great colouring of this adorable image too :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Amy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails