Thursday, 8 April 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 2


We had some fantastic entries last week so lets hope we can get even more entries this week.  Our theme is still EASTER/SPRING  but we want to see a DIFFERENT FOLD  card of your choice.


You do not have to use a Digi Doodle Shop Image but if you do use one your entry will count twice.  The winner will win their choice of stamp and their name will be put in a hat with the winners of the other remaining challenges in the month of April for a CUSTOM STAMP to be designed of their very own.  We will also have 2 runners up that will get a badge for their blog.  All three winners each week will also be in the running if they wish for a GUEST DESIGNER spot for the next month on the Digi Doodle Shop's Best DT.




I have used the Spring Gathering digital stamp from the seasonal section in the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Store, coloured her in with copics and cut out.  I have used a pop up fold card taken from a tuturial by Sandy Hulsart over on Splitcoaststampers.  The dp I have used is by Cosmo Cricket called Sunday.  The lace I used from my stash and the flowers are from Petaloo.com.


Don't forget to take a look at our other DT blogs which links are on my sidebar and leave them some yummy comments too.


Jayne xx

11 comments:

Pascale said...

Fantastic diamond fold spring card I love it and the image looks great Hugs Pascale

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

That's such a unique fold, Jayne. I need to learn it. Great card. :)

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Jayne, this card is absolutely beautiful.... I love the fold and everything about this card.... is wonderful....

Harriet

Judy said...

Jayne,

This is a lovely card. I love how the fold makes the stamp stand up. How cool! Nicely done sweetie.

Hugs

Samantha said...

cute card! love the shaped ones,
If I don't get a chance before you go away have a great holiday
Samantha :0)

Karen Howard said...

Wow, beautiful folds on this card! Love the image and how you placed the blue flowers, well done!!!

Michelle B said...

Awesome fold!! I just love it! This is so unique!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

Such a beautiful card Jayne!!! And I love the fold! I'm going to have to try it!
Hugs
Ambe

jo said...

Awesome card! This is one fold I need to try! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

KymKreates said...

I adore your spring card. They are so much fun to make! I almost made one myself! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Monika Reeck said...

Very unique fold Jayne...love this card and agree with Vera I must learn this fold...great coloring the Images too and many thanks for my bday card Jayne...such an adorable car...hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails