Thursday, 15 April 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 3


What an amazing response we had last week to our Different Fold card challenge.  This weeks theme is still Easter/Spring but we have a sketch for you follow:-




You can rotate it or use it as it is as long as the elements are the same.  


I have chosen a daffodil stamp from Digi Doodle Shops Best, coloured it in with copics and cut out with my circular Nestability.  I then placed it on a scallop circle cut out of yellow Bazzill cardstock.  The dp I have used is from the same paper pack from K & Co called Daisy which has also been mounted onto yellow Bazzill cardstock.  The sentiment is from my Stampin Up stamp set called Oval all which has been cut out with my oval punch from SU and mounted onto a scallop oval punched out with my SU punch.  The flowers are Prima which has been finished off with a brad from my stash and the adhesive gems are from The Snowman collection.


We have a great prize up for grabs so why not pop over to the challenge blog and have a go yourself and also pop along to the other DT members blogs to see what they have come up with - links in my sidebar of my blog.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely, lovely card Jayne!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Jayne, what a beautiful creation. I love the daffodils and the soft color you colored them...

Judy said...

Hi Jayne.

Your card is beautiful hun. I love the soft and fresh look to it. Just awesome hun.

Hugs

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, Jayne! Love this image and your coloring is fabulous! Great take on this week's sketch challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Jayne..I love your soft color on this card...lovely border punched paper too...hugs...

KymKreates said...

Jayne, You did it again!!!! Your card is fantastic!!!! Everything about it is magnificent. All the elements come together perfectly!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love the soft colors of your card.... it is beautiful ...

Harriet

Michelle B said...

Jayne, I love your card... It's perfect... the coloring, the skecth everything about it... LOVE IT!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

Love your card Jayne. The soft colors look so beautiful and Springy!
Hugs
Amber

jo said...

Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails