Thursday, 29 April 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST DT CARD CHALLENGE 5


This week over on Digi Doodle Shops Best is following the theme of Easter/Spring but the challenge this week is to create anything to do with this theme.


I have chosen this lovely stamp from the store called Springtime Bunnies, coloured it in with copics and mounted onto yellow cardstock.  The dp is from DCWV Citrus Stack.  I used my Martha Stewart Daisy punch for the fancy edging on the centre strip.  Brads are from my stash, flowers are Prima and gems are Craftime.


Pop over to the other DT members' blogs - links in my sidebar and take a look at their lovely creations.  This week we are being sponsored by Whimsy Stamps who are offering a $15 gift certificate to spend in their on-line shop.






Jayne xx

10 comments:

Pascale said...

Great card Jayne love the yellow on this hugs Pascale

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Lovely and cute card. I love this stamp and you have used it and colored it beautifully.

Harriet

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Jayne...the coloring of Images is so lovely so springy and love your yellow flower fit with the main images....Lovely card dear Jayne...

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Jayne, this is so lovely. Love the way you put everything together. Very nice.

Michelle B said...

Very cute card Jayne... your coloring is beautiful.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Judy said...

Awesome job Sweetie. I love these little bunnies, and your card looks so very sweet!!

Hugs

KymKreates said...

Oh Jayne we missed your wonderful work last week. I am so happy to see it again. Your card is fabulous!!!

Karen said...

Very pretty Jayne.
xx

Karen Howard said...

Love what you did with this image! I've been drooling over it myself, awesome card!!!

Amber said...

Lovely card Jayne! Love the little yellow flowers!
Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails