Friday, 9 April 2010

MY LITTLE CUTE HANGLAR


Well I didn't think I would get another card made today as I am suppose to be packing for my week holiday in Spain starting tomorrow, but couldn't resist the sketch this week over on Friday Sketchers.  


I have used one of my Hanglar images sent to me in a RAK from one of my DT members Margreet, coloured her in with copics, cut out and mounted onto pink Stampin Up cardstock called Pretty In Pink.  The dp is the same reversable sheet which I picked up from the Hobbycraft Show in March by KaiserScrapBook called Little Miss - Angelic.  The ribbon I had from Scrapagogo, adhesive gems from Hobbycraft, brad from my stash and the flower is made up from flowers received in another RAK.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

Margreet said...

Hi Jayne.....love your card made with 'my' image......have a great time during your holidays!
xxx Margreet

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Love the colors and the darling little image.. Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Beautiful card... I love the colors you used and the image is so cute....

Harriet

nicky said...

Wonderful card! i love her! hugs nicky

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card. Love the image and the soft colours.

Glenda

darcy48 said...

Jayne are't these just the cutest images they are lovely I love the colours you have used x

mandie said...

You have created a beautiful card and such a cute image!!

Loraine Arderne said...

Very pretty card. Lovely colours

Anki said...

Stunning and I love your colours! Wishing you a great holiday! Kram - Anki

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love the pastel colors and the little girl,,,,wowww,,,,,a big hug from Spain.,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails