Thursday, 8 April 2010

PRAIRIE FAIRY DT CALL


Over on Prairie Fairy Challenge Blog they have a DT call for 4 months starting May and would like all entrants to use the same fairy image which they have supplied free of charge.


I have coloured my fairy in with copics and blue Stardust gelpen on the edge of her wings.  The gold/yellow cardstock I had in my stash.  The dp is the same reversable sheet from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack, the ribbon is also from my stash and the flowers are Handmade Art.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Roberta Laliberte said...

What a darling card. I love the colors and layout!

Thanks so much for entering the Prairie Fairy DT call!

xoxoxo

jo said...

Super pretty!

Good luck with the DT call! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails