Tuesday, 27 April 2010

SITTING HANGLAR & STANGLAR


I was really pleased to have been lucky enough to have purchased one of the Hanglar & Stanglar sets off Ebay a couple of weeks ago.  I missed out on one of the sets but managed one with these two stamps in.


I masked two of the stamps together, coloured in with my copics and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.  The sentiment is one of my new Magnolia stamps which I also cut out with the same Nestability set.


The dp is the same reversable sheet by Kaisercraft called Bloom and the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys.  I used Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ribbon and adhesive gems from Prima.


I am entering this into this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge.


Jayne xx

1 comment:

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails