Tuesday, 27 April 2010

SUMMER TIME TILDA


What a lovely sketch to follow over on Sketch and Stash challenge blog.  The new items I have used are the Magnolia stamp,  the flower and the ribbon.


I coloured the image in with copics and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.  The dp I have used is called Tea Party from Stampin' Up which is the same reversable sheet in the pack.  Certainly Celery cardstock, Pretty In Pink cardstock and Pretty In Pink striped grosgrain ribbon all from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from CuddlyBuddly which I cut out with my 1" circle punch from SU and layed onto a Pretty In Pink cardstock circle cut out with my Woodware punch.  The flower is from Craftime.


Jayne xx



4 comments:

darcy48 said...

Hi Jayne a truly beautiful card and the colours are just lush! love Arlinex

Becky said...

Wow Jayne, it's such a gorgeous card! I love the colours and your stash is so gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Aussie Loz said...

How pretty is this Tilda! Love the DP and sentiment is cute! ♥

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails